Hi Pete,

Happy NEW YEAR! And I have good news for your daughter--IF she is a good
patient.

Dr. Bob BECK, one of the CS developing Giants (recently deceased) declared
that by using his Protocol (available from SOTA Instruments,
Inc.--1-800-224-0242). Also, V at v...@powerlessons.net makes a marvelous
Godzilla/BECK zapper/ziller that my wife of 58 years and I use nightly for 1
hour each in conjunction with 1 part CS + 2 parts Gatorade orally should
take care of your daughter's Hep. We have NO financial connection with V,
but admire and appreciate his craftsmanship; his promptness in building and
shipping; his integrity; his monitoring these Sites to be available to YOU
for advice, suggestions and assistance; and the fact that with each shipment
V includes a FREE BECK Papers CD (that I feel is worth it's weight in gold!)
On the CD there is an audeo-visual 2 hour lecture in which Dr. BECK
announces that in a few weeks, you can cure many previously thought of
"incurable" problems. We paid $85 + $5 S&H US and really appreciate our
G/B--Since we bought ours about 2 years ago, V has upgraded, improved and
been able to reduce the price on newer models.

I hope YOU make your own CS for economy; however, should you desire, I can
make and ship to you. Please see and read my Site below and my blogspot and
find out about me.
I make, take and sell 1 gallon of 10 ppm CS for $25 + $15 S&H by 2 day
delivery US USPS = $40.00. My CS is crystal clear, with a good laser Tyndall
effect and God has used it to provide many healing results for many problems
including Ca.

Please let me know if I can help.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist