From: himagain [mailto:himag...@fablor.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 6:26 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Best method to get CS past the blood/brain barrier?

At 12:05 AM 08/01/05, Ode wrote:

>My friend with brain cancer died last summer.  His wife said he went
down
>hill faster after drinking a lot of CS every day.
>Too little too late? Too much too late? Just plain too late?  No effect

>one way or the other...Sheer coincidence?
>He had the tumor for 5 years before trying CS and was already sliding
fast.
>I dunno.

Hi Ode and folks,
One of the tragedies of modern life is the expectation of a
"magic-all-forgiving-pill" that will fix not only existing damage, but
counteract ongoing infliction of damage by actions that caused the
symptoms
in the first place.

As I've said many times,  the repair function and effort required by
such a
virtual total collapse of the body as in Cancer, Ms, Lyme  etc. requires
Mind, Body, Spirit approach.
Of the almost  thousand "hopeless" Cancer cases I watched and helped
recover and my personal experience, every single one of them
accepted  massive lifestyle changes.
Of the many, many thousands more that contacted us and elected to take
an
"easier" route there were no survivors known.  The Medical Industry even

admits that any accurately diagnosed Cancer is a death sentence.  Their
version of a "cure" is to live more than 4 years after diagnosis.

Of the many mis-diagnosed that don't accept the horror treatments, most
can
recover from whatever got them, but once "treatment" is undertaken, that

would appear to be the final insult to the body.
I know of no survivors that underwent the long horrific "treatment". Not
one.

Just recently on TV in Oz a British show was run about the awful lives
of
Cancer patients and the Dr in charge of the project flatly said that if
he
"contracted" Cancer he would not elect treatment for it, himself, but
the
decision is up to the patient...........

Himagain.  BTW:  The numbers are up again: quote:  " One in two males
can
expect to "get" Cancer and one in three women. "
It was officially "only" one-in-four 5 years ago...............