Hi Joy, Peter and Himagain,

Very well expressed and thought-out ideas--Thank each of you. I'm a great
believer in Dr. Mercola at mercola.com who has written some wonderful
books--at present on sale at his Site. Most of your expressions agree with
Dr. Mercola's ideas and books. By going to mercola.com you can sign up for
his FREE bi-wekly website and obtain more good info than you would be able
to read in 2005. My wife and I have been trying his diets--which include
lots of meat and eggs and have lost weight to my desired weight of 171 #
(I'm 82 and 6'2") and Audrey continues to gradually lose extra #'s and is
approaching her desired weight. As each of you expressed, everyone is a
unique individual and have some different needs; however, I believe Dr.
Mercola is excellent for ALL; in addition to taking CS + Gatorade (for
electrolyte to take CS deeper into tissues where it cannot go alone) and
adopting a proper lifestyle to help each reach the desired ideal. It is
imperative that each adopt the proper mine set to pursue these issues.

God can guide us into the proper ways IF we allow Him.

Please check my Sites below and let me know if I can be of help.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711