I had mentioned to the group about a week ago that I had sent a letter to the
local newspaper concerning CODEX.
It was published yesterday, Saturday, January 8th in the Herald Standard in
Uniontown, Pa.
A few people that saw it commented on it to me at the local restaurant. I am
sure that few if any who read it had any idea that this was in the making. One
lady at a local vitamin store said that she noticed a few vitamins had been
taken off the shelf and were made prescription items already.
If this ever happens, it will come as a big surprise to most people, since they
may not notice it happening at a slow pace.
The Alliance for Natural Health will be in the European Court of Justice on
Jan. 25th to fight this decision. http://www.iahf.com for some  information.
I would suggest that all who can, write a letter to the editor of your local
newspaper to make this known to the public.
Bill Amos