From: Harold MacDonald [mailto:har...@direct.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:32 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS: Re Burns and cold sores

I always keep Vitamin E handy for burns.If liquid,just coat liberally;if
capsule form,just prick same and squeeze on burn.I was an electrician
using
soldering and welding equipment and am no stranger to burns.
As for cold sores,I used to get them regularly,but infrequently now.When
do, I get out my "Clark Zapper" which I built,soak the paper towel
sleeves
on the electrodes with CS.Then I fire it up,holding the positive in left
hand and holding negative electrode firmly against the budding cold
sore.About two ten minute sessions and it stops cold.
My first encounter with Vit. E was after I came back from overseas in
1946
[RCAF aircrew] .I guess I had what is known now as Gulf war
syndrome,really
screwed up health-wise.Our old family Dr. prescribed Vitamin E and it
seemed
to help a lot from what I can remember.He also prescribed it for my
father
who had a severe heart attack at the age of 46 in 1944 when he was in
the
Military .He lived to age 77.
Harold