Hi:
Here is a version of  what has kept me with no colds or flus since 0995.

Regards

Peter R
Curing the common cold and flu.  - This works 80% of the time

* In 1928 Richard Simmons, M.D. hypothisized that colds and flu virus enter through the ear canal. His findings were dismissed by the medical community. According to Dr. Simmons, contrary to what you may think or have been taught about how you catch the flu or the cold there is only one way that you can catch the two, and that's via the ear canal not through the eyes or nose or mouth as most have believed. Keeping your fingers out of your ears will greatly reduce your chances of catching them, but then again these two are microscopic and can be air-born and may land on or even in your ear. Once they have entered the inner-ear (middle-ear) there they begin their breeding process, and from there they have access to every avenue throughout our body to travel to and to infect and make us sick.

* In 1938 German researchers had great success using hydrogen peroxide in dealing with colds and the flu. Their data has been ignored (maybe surpressed) for over 60 years.

* For many years people, in the know, have been attacking the Influenza(s) Virus & Common Cold where they begin their breeding process and not where they have already have spread to and that's the inner-ear (middle). It IS important to begin treatment as soon as symptoms appear.

* We have found remarkable results in curing the flu & cold within 12 to 14 hours when administering a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (h2o2) into each infected ear, (sometimes only one ear is infected) The h2o2 starts working within 2 to 3 minutes in killing the flu or cold; there will be some bubbling and in some cases mild stinging occurs. Wait until the bubbling & stinging subside (usually 5 to 10 min) then drain onto tissue and repeat other ear. A bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in 3% solution is available at any drug store for a couple of dollars.

We have recently began adding some extract of Echinacea and Goldenseal to the h2o2. The anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti bacterial action of these herbs is well documented in clinical literature. This combination has worked for some who failed using only the h2o2. However we haven't enough data to validate this.

* Although this method is perfectly safe for infant/children to use, the loud bubbling and stinging frightens them, they'll need someone they trust to put the hp in their ears. (don't get h2o2 in the eyes- if you do, flush with water)

* To cure the flu you'll need to repeat this process two or more times at one or two hours intervals until there is no more bubbling when putting hp in ear(s)

* A non profit charitable trust found in their research that using the above plus taking one dose of Sam's formula every hour, with an 8 oz. glass of water, was almost 100% effective. Sam's formula is a powerful antioxidant formula in a base of Echinacea and other herbs.
     Here is the story
     Another use for Hydrogen Peroxide
We just received this email from a subscriber. It rang so true we decided to publish it. Every day we receive glowing testimonials of some commercial product which the "testifier" just happens to sell! We ignore them due to the obvious conflict of "Desire" with "Conviction"

I have been working with hydrogen peroxide for over 5 years. It is the most overlooked, safe chemical on earth. It will do more for less. One morning while having coffee at the local coffee shop a friend of mine came in with some new books. As I looked them over I found he had a book called oxygen therapies. I looked at it and ask if I could take it home and read it. He said I just got it. I said, I know that but I will bringing it back in a in day or two. I read the book thoroughly and a few days later I took it back to him. That started me on hydrogen peroxide.

From then on it was just one success after another. I found hydrogen peroxide is good for more than just health. For four years I have used it almost exclusively in both my vegetable and flower gardens. I liked it because it is non petrochemical.

I found the three ways of taking hydrogen peroxide to be very cumbersome sometimes, and expensive. I sat out to find an easy, inexpensive, quick and, convenient way to use it. I came to the conclusion that if it could be sprayed into my throat it would go directly to my lungs and instantaneously into my bloodstream. Then into the muscles. At that time I was 69 years old. To get out of bed I would have to lay on my stomach. I used a nasal pump. As I inhaled I would squeeze the pump one time. I did this four times, four times a day. For about a month. From then on I spray my throat as many times as I could in 1 deep inhale. I inhale two times, three times a day. I used three percent right out of the bottle from the drugstore. I don't have any that mixing or measuring to do.

I have found that I no longer have aching muscles, my muscles are now very flexible, bursitis, sore gums, sore throat is relieved quickly, and many other things that I haven't thought of are gone. I am 76 years old and people judge me to be 60 to 65. Since I've been using peroxide I haven't been puffing for air as I work. I have many friends who experienced great things from taking peroxide this way. Thank you for your time. Bill Munro l...@landrights.com