One site I visited recently indicated that Graviola was 10000 times more
potent in killing cancer cells than adriamycin....

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Nave [mailto:dn...@mn.nilfisk-advance.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 8:51 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Friend With Breast Cancer

It's hard to argue with success such as you had with Chucky.

You may want to check out information on Graviola.  Some alternative
practitioners have been recommending that.

With what I know, *I* would certainly be taking colloidal silver at a
fairly high level at first and tapering off to a maintenance dose for
quite a while.  I don't believe that CS/EIS causes a reaction with any
kind of medication, just the opposite; the CS/EIS may be ineffective if
taken with food, etc...  I would take it in the fashion usually
recommended here, orally on an empty stomach (or sublingually), and with
or without the additives of H2O2 or Gatoraid, etc. (Someone else may
want to comment on whether local application with DMSO is a good
idea...)

Dan

From: Linda Hefferman (view other messages by this author)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:25:52

----

Hello list.

I have been gleaning information from this list for sometime now and am
very grateful for all
the help I have received.  I have been making colliodal silver for
about three years now and
it is used by me and some of my family and many of my friends, not to
mention all of my 7 furry
friends that reside with me.

My friend's basset hound was actually diagnosed with cancer (think it
was hemangioma)  and
they wanted to remove most of his jaw bone.  My friend just could not
imagine poor Chucky having
most of his jawbone removed and refused to do this.  Instead she gave
him catsclaw and colloidal
silver.  That was 3 years ago and Chucky, to the amazement of our local
vet, is doing just
fine today.  Of course she continues to give him colloidal silver daily
but has since stopped
with the cats claw.