I believe the count is now greater than 42.

-----Original Message-----
From: V.Jean.G. [mailto:tijua...@webtv.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 12:01 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS> Another Microbiologist Murdered

I'm convinced there are medical professionals, pharmaceuticals, and
possibly the U.S. government that do not want cures. There are at least
16 microbiologists murdered in 2004 which doesn't seem like random but
planned acts. The late Dr.Hunt, an "icon", discovered the virus that
starts in the ear and treated patients for nearly 30 years before his
untimely death in 1937. Yet, today, very few heard of this brilliant
doctor or know about the disease he discovered. Everyone's sick
nowadays. More medical clinics and hospitals built to keep up with
demand. CDC is useless.  Can't even supply us with enough flu vaccine
making it necessary to get it from foreign countries. We could find
cures if it weren't for the "greedy" individuals who do a good job of
preventing it. The love of money is the root of all evil.

V.Jean.G.