"Civilization" really only means, "To come under the jurisdiction of Roman
Civil law."

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuff [mailto:st...@laguna.com.mx]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 9:11 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Another microbiologist murdered

At 10:10 AM 1/27/2005 -0500, Ode wrote:
>  Will your great great great grandchildren be making stone tools while
>steel rusts away?

Most probably.

We don't live long enough to make a lasting contribution to "civilization"
let alone figure out what's going on except in the arena of Divine Comedy.

After all, if we could figure out what's going on maybe some would be
able to do something about it...individually...which is the only way it
will ever be done, contrary to popular belief.

"We" and "they" are irrelevant no matter the calamity in the works.

It's a do-it-yourself project.

stuff