Brooks Bradley wrote:

>                    Without belaboring the causes, background and/or general
> effects of Codex Alimentarius, I would offer the list membership one
> possible, simple, response to addressing at least
> one of the "fundamental" vitamin/vitamin-like substances.  Considering that
> to light a single candle is preferable to cursing the darkness....I offer the
> following suggestion:

Good idea. Of course once they ban vitamin C, it will be considered an illegal
drug, and any plants that produce it will likely be considered the same as
growing pot is today.  But it may be good for a while until the government
figures out that some people are still staying healthy without paying the
medical mafia.

Marshall