In my opinion, a far larger oral dose of 10 ppm CS would be required to beat this. I'd also be neublizing as frequently as possible with CS with a little DMSO in it. Just what I would do. If it was me, I'd be drinking about a quart of CS a day, sipped throughout the day.

One of my animals has gotten a little CS daily, been nebulized with it, face misted with it, and had it as ear drops, for almost 2 years now, and all the while he has also been on a daily Rx antibiotic. I've seen no problems at all, no interactions. In fact, I use the CS nebulizing and ear drops to boost things along when his chronic infection symptoms increase in spite of the daily abx. And it does the job.
sol

Ole Alstrup wrote:

A week ago I found out a friend had been sick with symptoms of whooping cough for about a month. I had no Mesosilver left, so I got hold of some standard 10ppm ionic CS and asked him to take 3 tablespoons a day. After some 3-4 days he felt no difference. A few days ago he learned from his doctor that the lab analysis had revealed he did not have whooping cough, but instead a severe mycoplasma infection of the lungs. Now he is on some specified antibiotic, but keeps taking the 10ppm CS. I wonder why the CS had no effect? Are larger/stronger doses of CS necessary to beat this? Would he have to nebulize it? Btw, is the oral CS contraindicated while he is taking the antibiotic?