What a long and trying day it's been!  First and foremost, I want to thank all
of you so much for all of your private emails to me, you people are about one
of the greatest groups of people I have ever been in association with!

As for the problem at hand, I went ahead and got the x-ray, and as I suspected,
there was/is a problem.  I'm at about a 10% collapse, in the upper portion of
my left lung.  No surgery or chest tube required at this time, so I am at home
now and resting.  I am told that this will most likely clear up on its own,
which I believe it will.  However, I am still interested in helping it to heal
more quickly and more permanently (right now there is a 50% chance that it can
collapse again within the next 6 months even if it heals fine).  So please,
keep those suggestions coming!

I am going to close for now, but just wanted to give everybody an update.  Am
drugged up right now on painkillers (I forgot how good narcotics were!), so am
not even going to attempt to respond to all the private messages that I got, as
I am way to groggy/goofy.  I did want to let everybody know that I am OKay
though, as things were up in the air with my last message.

Once again, thank you all so much for your emails.  Mike, I'm sure you're aware
of this already, but you have really made a place here that is full of loving
and caring people.  Thanks for doing what you do :)

-James