Sorry Marshall, I must have missed that post when I was looking to buy silver. Oh well, even at the price I paid I think it is worth it as the CS I made so far has more than paid for those pieces of silver. Incidently is your son in Canada and how could one get ahold of him to buy more coins because as more people get interested in making their own CS, I
would refer them to your son.
Thanks, Dennis

Marshall Dudley wrote:

As I have posted here before, my son will gladly sell as many maple leafs as you want for $10 each.

Marshall

Dennis Gulenchin wrote:

Pete,
The total cost for the coins on ebay was about $16.00cad each. actually I got one maple leaf coin and a one ounce johnson matthey .999 silver bar- both same price. There is a maple leaf for bid now at 13.56 plus $2.50 shipping which is not bad.eBay item 3953953647 (Ends 28-Jan-05 11:16:12 EST) - 1992 5 DOLLAR MAPLE LEAF SILVER 1 OZ. COIN -MINT <http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39489&item=3953953647&rd=1>
Dennis

panamp...@aol.com wrote:

Harold, Dennis, could I ask just how much you both paid forthe silver maple leaves?! Thanks Pete