  From: brick...@aol.com [mailto:brick...@aol.com]
  Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 10:21 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>Requested: advice on water from chemistry-minded folks

  How deep would a UV light penetrate? Seems like we could clean our blood
by shining the UV light on our near skin arteries similar to a Beck zapper.
I just had 3 UV blood cleaning treatments in Mexico and they helped my
Allergies/Asthma. My Beck zapper did not work that well for Allergies/
Asthma. Still get Aspergillus clumps from my sinuses during flushes but they
are smaller and can go 4 days without seeing anything. Could the 660 nm red
led simulate the UV light?
  Brickey