I'd consider a nightshade-free diet as well, so would never add wheatgrass juice to tomato juice. I've been reading up on the problems the nightshades pose to sensitive people, and the possible lesser but still cumulative effects on maybe everyone.
sol

    Here are a couple of articles which will show that there is a
    great deal of Laetrile in wheat grass.  What are they gonna do,
    keep you from growing grass, too?  (Yeah, I know the other kind of
    grass would bring down the Feds, but WHEAT grass?)  I was t! old
    about the use of wheat grass in fighting cancer when I was
    diagnosed with breast cancer 8 years ago.  I had no idea why it
    was good to use it but when I was told it helped counteract
    radiation poisoning, I began to grow and juice it during the weeks
    I was getting radiation therapy.  Not only did I have no side
    effects whatsoever from the radiation, I found that it did give a
    really good energy boost, and I continued to use it for months
    afterwards, until the labor of seeding, growing, cutting, and
    juicing it got to be too much.  I mixed it with Snappy Tom tomato
    cocktail to cut the taste.  Even now I take a little each day in
    its dried form, mixed with other greens -- barley grass,
    chlorella, and spirulina -- stirred into a little water.  I don't
    know if the dried form has the same potent factors that fresh cut
    does -- probably not -- but it probably has some benefits.  I find
    it has a disgusting taste and appearance -- like drinking swamp
water -- b! ut adding some lemon juice helps a great deal. Yech! I wish someone would find that chocolate has tremendous cancer
    fighting qualities!  :-)

    http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Wheatgrass.html

    http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010107/spectrum/main6.htm

    Marlys