----- Original Message -----
From: "Trem" <t...@silvergen.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS & MS

> Hi Terry,
>
> I too have had many customers with MS start drinking a pint or more daily on
> an empty stomach start getting very good results.  Some have left the
> wheelchairs, walkers and canes behind.  As far as they're concerned it's a
> cure.  Of course their doctors call it something else.
>
> I cannot tell how many have experienced relief because I do not keep records
> of who took it and when.  But it has been quite a few.
>
> I have no idea why it works but it does.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Trem Williams
> customer_serv...@silvergen.com
> www.silvergen.com

Perhaps I can help with "why" drinking CS works. From my research on Rife
technology: Tests done on the spinal fluid of people with multiple sclerosis
have shown a HIGH viral and even spirochete (bacterial) load. It's reasonable,
therefore, to assume that many cases of MS are due to microbial infections. Rife
technology, which is designed to kill microbes, does an admirable job. I've
received some positive feedback from people who have used the frequencies for MS
found in my Rife Handbook and have gotten better.

>From my research on sauna therapy: MS can also be catalyzed (or even caused!)
>by
toxic chemical overload. Doctors are finding that when people with MS embark on
medically supervised sweat regimens, in the majority of cases they get better
(some having what some call "remissions"). Interesting tidbit: Even though many
people with MS are unable to sweat, gradual exposure to low-temperature far
infrared saunas will help the body *learn* to sweat. Of course, sauna therapy is
multi-faceted, since it also kills microbes directly and mobilizes the body to
eliminate pathogens as well as toxins such as heavy metals.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
and The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
ORDER BOTH AT  http://www.nenahsylver.com
Also: Holistic Health Products, Supplements, Services