I am a total newbee at this and really want to learn.  I have 4 chinese
shar.pei who suffer from everyting from ear infections to irriatated skin.  I
want to learn how I can help them plus I have a good friend that seems to be
always sick, even though she won't admit it, she works in a "caregiver"
position and seems to always be ill, I wan to help her too>  I am a Student
Service Associate at LCC so I am always listening and leraning new things.  I
recently pruchased som cs and don't know where to start or how much to give,
etc.  I am sure I will enjoy this group and hope at some point I can
contribute.  Oh yeah, my name is Carol Green, My kids are (d0gs)Bathsheba,
Cheyenne, Tasha and Spike.

Thank you,

Carol Green