----- Original Message -----
From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
      We have found, in past researches, that CS effectivity is  often....dose
related.  To wit:  there is often experienced a situation where the expressing
condition does not become asymptomatic until the insulting virus (or at least
the presenting biological/chemical effects)
reflects a quantitative reduction in capacity (i.e. population effects)

of 85%+.  This becomes of consequence when considering cases reflecting  a
continuance of measurable symptoms---while, simultaneously, exhibiting as much
as a 50% quantitative reduction in viral expression.  The point being that
Colloidal Silver may be...in a consequential number of cases...exerting more of
a controlling influence through a "reduction of intensity"....than might, at
first observation, be concluded.   We have, on occasion, experienced results
where low blood titers of CS have yielded unmeasurable reductions in viral
effects....while, simultaneously, observing an exponential collapse in viral
replication (or a biological reflection of such).....when ingested CS volumes
were dramatically increased.
                   Sincerely,  Brooks.

Subject: Re: CS> CS on viruses
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:08:42 -5