From: Carol Green [mailto:cjgreen9...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 8:26 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>cat with kidney problem

Can cs help a cat diagnosed with kidney failure and what dosage to give.  I
have 10ppm?  Please help my friend just lost one cat and now her other one
is sick.

Thank you,

Carol Green

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29914/*http:/info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250>
more.