hi Ed
it just happened unintentionally by using my left index finger to constantly
paint colloidal silver 6 or 7 % to growths on my right forearm over several
weeks ...of maybe several applications a day...it was an accidental plus..I
also had been using vit E capsules and DMSO and I was taking MSM
internally...

:0)
         just being careful not to exaggerate here...but I hope you will be
as fortunate cuz it was quite a thrill...at the time ...a year ago I also
treated a large hard cyst on my lower side (large grape size)and it went
poof too..after like  2 or 3 weeks of treating it...I was a 27 year old
drunkin druggie and I am now 64 and bin good since then..nothing but
vitamins so that issue maybe might have helped also...(immune system)
Norm

Norm