At 04:37 AM 24/02/05, Dan wrote:

John, I am surprised that you keep quoting William Campbell Douglass II,
MD.
Many of the things that he strenuously advocates such as heavy meat
eating  are diametrically opposed to the advice you are giving...

Not directed at John specifically, but, if you take everything Dr.
Mercola, for instance, has written about what is good for you and what
is bad for you, I bet you would find that you can't eat or drink
anything.
(sigh)
Dan

Hi Dan & folks,
I only said "always a good read"! He does have a lot of non-mainstream interesting stuff.

As for the rest of your comments, that is pretty well the truth!
Almost everything you eat today and the environment you inhabit *IS* bad for you. :-)

*Everything* has been corrupted to an incredible degree. That is what prompted the creation of the very word "MATRIXIDE" by Kilneth and the Website. It really looks like, on the massive mountain of ever-growing evidence, that it is deliberate - they ARE trying to kill us!

HOWEVER - As the *original* "Good Book" the ancient Ku a'la warns us from 4890 years ago: There is nothing between you and the god. Except what you put there. It is only the fear and laziness of being personally responsible that allows parasitical Kings and Priests to exist. " In other words, do your own research and never accept any other being as the *ultimate* guru. They are all only human. Even Jesus overstepped the limits and got himself crucified - and I don't think many people see anyone out there as potent as Jesus, today, do they?

Peace! Or else!
Himagain Somebody felt sorry for his loss of mangoes ( a local reader) and sent me some "Dragon Fruit". Never heard of them before. Horrible looking things like a dwarf pineapple and red, but a fabulous taste! Sorta fruit-saladish-mulberry??