From: Connie Howard
Date: 03/01/05 08:20:11
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>question

Hi...

I'm Connie and have just joined the chat group.  I would like to know if
there is a way to be able to review old posts, so I can take advantage of
information that may have been previously commented on.  I'm trying to
come up with a treatment for my cats...  they have been to numerous vets
and lots of antibiotics... yet the condition continues.  The doctors say
it is a virus and can not be treated effectively.  There treatment for
one of the condition was "when it gets to bad we just pull all their
teeth".  I've been treating them for the last two months with Nutritional
Yeast (recommended by Sylvia Brown), MSM, L-Lysine, and a special blend
of natural ingredients that come in a bottle from the health food store.
I quit giving them canned cat food and now feed them ground turkey
blended with the above items.  I bought some bottle of CS from Puritan's
Pride and give this to them two a day..  with two of the cats I also drop
the solution into their eyes and also their nostrils...  it has been two
days since I began that so I'm not sure how it is working.  I quit giving
the antibiotics and the eye drops the doctor perscribed.

I want a good source for the CS but their is so many out their and with
all the literature it's hard to make a good decision.  I would also like
to brew my own but again I'm not sure where I would locate the silver
rods to insure they are 99.9% pure.

In reading some of the currents post I've noticed that DMSO and MSM and
WW are also being used...  not sure what WW is.  I figured I would read
the old post and maybe learn some of the prior information that was being
shared.

thanks