From: Himagain
Date: 03/01/05 08:07:28
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>a good read on H202 and Dentistry.

Hi people,
Don't say I don't mind you lot a lot - here is a book normally sold
hardcopy and you can have it complete for zilch.
http://www.drdouglass.com/Books/h2o2medicalmiracle/index.htm

Don't know for how long though, or why.  Everything else there is
chargeable.   The remarkable history and use of H202 - Hydrogen Peroxide (
should be called Hydrogen Dioxide really..)
Interesting stuff in it about dentistry - quote:
" Dr Paul Cummings of Wilmington Nth Carolina TAUGHT Gum Surgery at Uni of
Nth Carolina.
Now a convert to H202
He himself NOW points out that not one single study has ever shown
periodontal surgery to be necessary." !!!

Cheers,

Himagain