He might also try homeopathic remedies.  Hypericum comes to mind for damaged
nerves, but a good homeopath would be the person to ask.

Sally

William Amos <wa...@mailstation.com> wrote:
Hi Folks:
I talked with a friend of mine today in Colorado that suffered from shingles
for many years. He has never tried CS, so I mailed him some along with some
literature on it.
I have had success using CS for shingles, but he said the shingles are not the
primary problem now, although they still
come out occasionally, he said his problem has advanced to what has been
diagnosed as Post Herpedic Neuralgia, which he was told is nerve damage. He is
only being treated for the pain with Nurontin and Oxycontin. No treatment for
the problem. Can anyone offer any help for either the PHN or releif for the