Whack his pee-pee, Balif!

-----Original Message-----
From: Himagain [mailto:himag...@fablor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:18 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>SO>More uses than coca kola - cellphones

At 04:41 AM 01/03/05, you wrote:

>I tried to log onto the tropica site to get this information as you
>indicate below.
>
>This is without exception THE WORST commercial site I have ever been
>to!
>
>What are you, some sort of advertising troll?
>
>Dan

What on earth are you talking about here, Dan ?
There is no Website mentioned in this post at all ....
Your copy info here refers only to a mailing list much like this one -

But I do not take kindly to your insult.
It is the sign of a lower intellect to resort to vilification at anytime,
much less from a position of weakness - vis: total lack of understanding of
a subject or debate.

Himagain