First I wish to thank each and everyone of you who responded to my questions. As far as testimonials goes I do understand the danger of this. I have started Gary on a Burdock/Dandelion/Echinacea tea this week as I'm awaiting arrival of the organic herbs I've ordered to make Essaic tea and the black salve. I would like to also to say that the many things I have learned over the past couple of years on this list has been wonderful.

Personally Gary was treated with the poisons Peg Intron and Rebetol for Hep C before I leaned about CS. He tested positive for Hep C after the FDNY gave him the Hep B vaccine. I suspect the vaccine is what set off all of his health problems. Now this T Cell Lymphoma could be trying to flush those other poisons out of his system????

The diet changes are difficult but we are making them.

Thanks Again,
Teri