> Are you familiar with "Liquimins" concentrace Trace Mineral Drops?  If
> yes, do you recommend this as a daily supplement?

Hi Lea Ann,

I'm not TC, but the liquid ionic nutritional supplment I use myslf
and in my clinic is Body Balance. I think it's th best on the market
because it contains more than 70 organic minerals and more than 120
phytonutrients. There's still a free quart bottle offer on for anyone
who wants to try it; the value is $35. All you pay is shipping.
Although a subsequent autoship is proposed, it can also be cancelled
if getting something free is more important than trying it for awhile
in a health program.

http://lifeforcefamily.com 20480328 (my son's page)

regards,

Duncan Crow