It is a sad commentary on the general state of affairs.....for list
members feeling compelled to villify one another.  Unless there is some
powerful, unknown to me, justifiable circumstance presently extant.....Mr.
Nave's rhetoric assaulting Mr. Rigby appears unworthy of an adult
intellect---at least to me.  I do not know either of these gentlemen personally
and have no intent or desire to generate more adversarial commentary.  However,
blind-siding another list-member...in public view, instead of addressing the
list owner in private---serves only to seed discord among the
membership----especially the newer ones who possess little in the way of
knowledge of the nature/character of a majority of the population of much
longer standing.  Even if such a posting had been made by one such as Marshall,
James Osborne, Trem, Jason, etc., I would have the same reaction.  Rest assured
however, I seriously doubt the occurrence of such.  I do not intend this as an
attack on, or to denigrate Mr. Nave in any way....but am seriously puzzled as
to his exact motivations for such an action.
           In no way do I fault Mike for not "brute-forcing"  interventions at
the drop-of-the-hat....he has served us all faithfully, respectfully, and
unselfishly....and mostly without deserved accolades.
            It is my hope this incident is not allowed to generate a major
disruption to membership harmony....or worse, injure the nature and scope of
the useful information we try to share with one another.
                           Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com