The DR thought my wife had a blocked artery on the side of her neck and her
magnesium was so low he said she could die. I bought one pound of lecithin had
her take a tablespoon of lecithin and 250 mg of magnesium oxide.
DR had her admitted to the Hospital. Her magnesium level was normal and
passed a Doppler checking for blockage. He tried all sorts of tests, all
negative.
My father took 3 tablespoons of lecithin a day for a blocked neck artery back
in the 70's. Two years after seeing his DR who said to operate, his DR said
the blockage was gone.
My Omron nebulizer quit so back trying Walgrens humidifier. Just finished
spraying herbicides and Asthma tends to get worse after spraying. The CS + DMSO
seems to help. This time the humidifier seemed to work as good as the more
expensive nebulizer. I also have the red LEDs over my chest area. I made sure
my
hot tub pH was alkaline and try to get one hour of ultra violet from the sun
each noon. I read that an alkaline bath enhances the suns ultra violet. Pollen
from several trees is near springtime levels. I have several steroid inhalers
that seemed to not work.
Brickey