Yes, though I thought the "non-flushing" form was niacinamide. It has been years since I messed around with it, and I may have forgotten the name. I am now taking a B-complex with only 50 mg of niacinamide in it, and seem to be ok after 2 days. We'll see. The reaction is usually quite fast after ingestion, so I'm guessing this one doesn't bother me. It would be much easier if I didn't have to take each factor of the Bs separately which I had been doing to avoid the niacin.

sol

Denise Every wrote:

very hot and itchy.Extremely unpleasant and can last for a very long time (24 or more hours). >>>>>

Does the type of niacin that's supposed to be non-flushing also create that effect in you?

Denise