Hello,

I have read with much interest your debate uptil now. If I understand it well,
the debate concerns the quality of tapwater versus distilled water.
Perhaps the following gives another view, namely: that none of these two is a
healthy drinking water. This is at least the conclusion I had to draw a few
months ago, after talking to several 'professionals' and some reading when we
were drilling our own waterwell.
That's why we changed to drinking only bottled mineral water.
But we still want to use the water from our well, only  the problem is: How can
you objectively state if the water is good enough to drink by using enough CS?
Because the wellwaterquality varies also, as it comes out of the soil, where
also for instance farmer's chemicals are dropped.
To analyse watersamples every time is far too expensive, is our experience, and
too limited. That's why I came to the conclusion that I should try a
dowsing-rod: always ready, not expensive but most of all: very acurate as I
have seen with other people, who use it. I am now in the process of trying to
find a suitable one, so I have to start it up yet. But with the knowledge I
have at this moment, I feel this could be a safe solution for stating the
quality of a watersample, whether it comes from the tap, a well or from a
bottle.
Look forward to reactions!

Erna