Hi.  I've used my CS with DMSO numerous times on my roosters/hennies when
they've had respiratory problems, using a nebulizer.  Works very well after
a few treatments.  Also, I used the CS on one of my henny's feet which was
infected with staph. aureas (bumblefoot).  After removing the hard inner
core and scab,  I soaked a pad in CS/DMSO and wrapped it around her foot,
put a baby sock over it and kept her inside.  This healed her foot quite
well on the outside but the internal part (the infection was deeper than I
thought) was very hard to get at.  Some antibiotics to clear up the inner
infection and continued CS compresses externally totally grew back the
entire bottom of her foot.  Now you can't even tell she had an infection.
Before the CS there was a hole the size of a quarter all the way to the
bone on her foot bottom.

Plus she looked really cute in the baby socks!

I did try putting some of the CS in my fighting fish's bowl and almost
killed him.  After replacing the water he made a complete recovery and
lived for 2 more years.

IMHO of course.
Christine Mc.