interesting, the hygenist just recommended to me that I get a flouride rinse for my tooth sensitivity. After she explained the mechanism by which sensitivity is normally stopped, I wondered how good would it be to have flouride in your mouth, hardened and blocking those pores? I think I'd rather have silver particles in there blocking the pores ( assuming that is how it works ). She also told me that once your gums have started to recede they will not come back. Anyone have any good news on that front?

Sharon