Capsuled of MSM usually has fillers, so will have undissolved junk, and isn't good to make nebulizing solutions, nose drops or things like that. I have been using the Opti-MSM because it is from U.S. made ingredients, it is flakes and doesn't dissolve quite as fast as the lignisul msm, but I prefer it, even though it costs a little more, it isn't a huge price difference. The DMSO I use is also veterinary grade 99% pure. When I really need the low odor, I use Dusa 60 from www.jacoblab.com. However, it is only for topical use, so for oral I use the veterinary DMSO, and take a chlorophyll tablet or two. The price difference between the vet grade DMSO and the jacoblab Dusa 60 is significant.
sol

betty shelly wrote:

Sol, my container of MSM from the feed store says the only ingredient is MSM (no fillers or other compounds which are found in capsules and tablets). The DMSO is 99% pure which may or may not be the same quality as one can purchase at the health food stores. Have used both for a couple of years when I found out I could get so much more for my money at the feed store. The MSM dissolves very quickly in water and when a capsule is opened and poured into a glass of water, it never completely dissolves. This is certainly not scientific evidence, just anecdotal.