sorry correction on MSM powder is 99.5% pure.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Sutton
  To: Deborah Gerard ; silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 4:56 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: DEMSO AND MSM

  from the feed store my DMSO label says 99.7% pure(5.75 8oz).  From the
Doctor's office it says 99.9% pure(12.00 8oz)
  MSM from feed store label says 99.9% pure MSM 1lb is, 12.95: Four Pound tub
is 26.90 and 99.9% pure.  At one
  heaping teaspoon per day it last almost a year.   Cheapest arthritis pain
relief around.  I cured a large breed dog
  of elbow dysplasia (read arthritis) in 3 months with 3cc injected undiluted
sub-Q weekly.   It was so bad we were
  about to put him down....  Has been fine since 4 years now....