Folks, I've looked at some of your messages that haven't made it into the
digest yet.

Do me a favor, don't judge or blame. It is not a healing approach. You can do
better than the tone of some of your posts. I consider myself a good judge of
what works for me or doesn't. You know none of the details of my life. No, I
DON'T EXPECT MIRACLES, to quote back to somebody. What I do expect is respect,
kindness and even curiosity to see how I do on a form of silver that has
already been discussed here anyway and is well respected.