RE: CS>Warning for LV CSHi Bob:

You can take a look at a summary here:

http://www.silvermedicine.org/silver-lung-study.html
http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/docs/2001/suppl-4/547-551takenaka/abstract.html

I don't believe there is any "great danger" with agglomerates.

Since silver ions are dissolved, and since silver ions are vastly more
effective at addressing pathogens and assisting in tissue repair ( in direct
contact situations ), I always recommend people use a quality, isolated,
predominantly ionic silver, and of course, WITHOUT the use of H2O2.

I want to briefly chime in about Mesosilver, although I have tried to avoid the
debate, which I see as nearly useless.

When NIST, or any other qualified PHD scientist that does not manufacture
equipment or sell products, states that TEM is not the best analytical method
for analysing the most minute particles in colloidal suspension, then I'll take
a second look.  That said, I believe that any data you can acquire through
studying any substance will provide valueable information.  When you do
comparative analysis of various products using the exact same method, the
results are always enlightening.

The idea shouldn't be to try to find an analytical method that makes one's
product appear in a more favorable way, the idea should be to use all
analytical methods to better understand the nature of any given product.

Kind Regards,

Jason