I am new here and have been lurking for a few days.  Just purchased a Silver
Gen from Trem and found this list while doing some research.  I appreciate what
I am learning from everyone.

You can get Lugol's Iodine from a compounding pharmacist and take one drop a
day.  Dr. David Derry, a Canadian physician says it will extend your life.  The
British Columbia medical association took away his medical license because he
was curing too many women with iodine and thyroid supplements!!!
Dr. Derry wrote a book "Breast Cancer and Iodine,  Preventing and surviving."
Trafford Publishing company, Victoria, Canada. 2001.

Here is a great article by him on how to prevent breast cancer
http://thyroid.about.com/library/derry/bl1a.htm

You can read more about the importance of iodine here written by Dr. Jonathon
Wright.

ONE MINERAL CAN HELP A MYRIAD OF CONDITIONS FROM ATHEROSCLEROSIS TO "COPD"TO
ZITS
http://www.tahoma-clinic.com/iodide.shtml

and you can buy it here  http://tinyurl.com/5npyy

Kallie Miller,