Dan,

Thanks for you interesting but disturbing results with the Jupiter water
alkalizer.  Since many people use water alkalizers, I am trying to reconcile
why you had the bad experience.  Please tell us if you can:
1) What was your body pH after drinking the alkaline water for a while?
2) I assume your Jupiter model had adjustable settings.  Were you using the
highest alkaline pH setting?  Do you know the pH of the water you were
drinking?
3) How much did you drink a day?
4) Besides the bad side effects, did you notice anything good?

Anyone else - what has been your experience with ionized alkaline water?

Thanks,
--Steve Y.