Re: CS>Time for closing arguments, perhaps?
From: cking001
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:13:43
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m79155.html

  On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:27:13 -0500, Mike Monett wrote:

  >> But in my book, the highest quality award goes to  Trem Williams.
  >> He showed how his SG7 will make 45uS that is perfectly  clear and
  >> has little or no decay. My hat's off to him, and I am dropping my
  >> beautifully-conceived double chamber system and looking for a way
  >> to get vigorous stirring.

  > Rats! I  was looking forward to more input on  the  double chamber
  > system.

  > Chuck

  Hi Chuck,

  My first  attempt  at  stirring didn't turn out so  good.  I  made a
  simple cs generator from a 1 Litre plastic food  container measuring
  about 4  inches per side. The electrodes are 12 ga bent  into  a "W"
  with a wetted area of 3.5 square inches mounted in the  corner. This
  made fairly consistent 16uS to 18uS cs with no stirring.

  To add  stirring,  I  used two dc  motors  from  telephone answering
  machines rotating in opposite directions to spin two drinking straws
  placed next to the electrodes.

  The first  run  used  0.775mA. After  12  hrs  tiny  silver crystals
  started growing  on the cathode. I let it go for  another  six hours
  and terminated  the  run  when the cell  voltage  started  showing a
  definite plateau.  On removing the electrodes, the cathode  was very
  shiny - this is the first time I've seen that happen.

  The Hanna  PWT showed a reading of 6.2uS. This is about  the weakest
  cs I've made in a very long time. Back to the drawing board:)

  I made  a  small  modification to the  double  chamber  cs generator
  described in

    http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m78983.html

  To ensure the system is asymmetrical, I substituted a 12 ga wire for
  the cathode.  The  wetted length is 3 inches which  gives  a surface
  area of 0.75 square inches. I also ran it at 0.775uA, which produced
  a current  density of ~1mA/sq.in. on the cathode. This  is  close to
  the point  where  silver  hydroxide  starts  forming  in  the Nernst
  diffusion layer and shows up as a black film on the electrode.

  After 30  hrs,  the  cathode  had a  mixed  coating  of  gray silver
  plateout (spanish moss, thanks to sol) and black silver hydroxide.

  The cell  voltage had passed the plateau and was  starting  to rise.
  This indicates it has passed the point of highest ion concentration.
  Both cells had a slight yellow tint.

  The Hanna showed an initial reading of 47.4uS but after  waiting for
  several hours,  it  showed  a reading of  74.8uS.  This  may  be the
  highest concentration of ionic silver made so far. It tasted  fine -
  very smooth  with only a slight metallic aftertaste very  similar to
  the plain 20uS cs I made before.

  The batch  was  made on Tue, Mar 29. Today, on Fri, Apr  08,  the cs
  measures 72.8uS, for a drop of only 2uS. There has been no change in
  the slight yellow tint.

  I tried it using sublingual and swallowing after 10 minutes. I think
  it may have affected the digestion, so I will stop swallowing it for
  a while.

  More news soon...

Mike Monett