I've used essential oils to assist with a number of vision challenges
including double & triple vision, black spots in front of the eyeballs, etc.
Cataracts appear to respond also.  Contact me off line if you want to know
more.  My ophthalmologist could not grind corrective lenses because as Post
Polio individual, distortion in my eye muscles left the pitch - at 4:00 and
8:00 o'clock respectively. I was working at 18pt, with double and triple
vision.  Also had those pesky, nasty black spots in front of my eyeballs.
Now I work at 10-11 pt in single vision with no correction & no black spots.
I limit my dairy to cream in coffee and partake in cheeses.  CC