Long term oral use of CS had, for many people, eliminated the occurrence of
the lesions altogether.

-----Original Message-----
From: George [mailto:in...@dragonbyte.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:20 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cd

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 08:50:28 -0500, oldgl...@bigcountry.net wrote:

>I bought some Tetrasil and didn't see a miraculous cure of my Mother's
>shingles.  The insert said shingles would respond in mere days.  I wasn't
>impressed.
>
>Jean

Interesting.  My brother has genital herpes and (according to him, I didn't
actually monitor the process ;^0 )Tetrasil has totally prevented several
outbreaks when
applied as soon as the itching, etc is noticed.  The single minor outbreak
he suffered was eliminated in only two applications with several followups
for good
measure.  This was accompanied with massive (2 - 3 quarts daily) oral
infusions of cs/gatorade.

George