You say when you are sick youll take it every half hopur....how many ppm is
your CS?

"scl...@netzero.com" <scl...@netzero.com> wrote:
For maintenence I take a mouthful/day and hold it for a min or two. If I'm in
the shower I try to hold it for 10 min for greater absorbtion. If I'm sick I'll
take a mouthful every half hour until I feel better. It's not an exact science
yet. When dealing with clear ionic silver at low ppm there are no worries of
toxicity so take as much as you feel you need. There are some folks who are
very ill doing a liter and more/day.

Steve