RE:   VITAMIN C           I would SO encourage anyone using or
contemplating
vitamin C  to automatically think only of Ester-C !!!  I have had BIG
success
for years with BBIIGG doses/frequently of vitamin-c for that "I think I
are gettin
a cold" feeling. BUT, with the regular c, along with success at steaming
the cold, etc,
I would always get quite uncomfortable goins on in the
stomach/intestines.
Switching to Ester-C, for me, was dramatic!!!!  Not a trace of stomach
problems
and if anything, better results fighting the bug.
I use Puritan's Pride [no financial intrst.] ester-c 500mg caps/ their
prod #2263.
If I feel a bug or even think there may have been bugs flyin around on my
school
bus = head for the ester-c. 5 at a time, every couple hours or more. Why
5 at a time??
That's what seems to fall out of the bottle and be comfortable for my
mouth/throat
capacity...... Wouldnt hesitate to take 6 or more at a time, were my
mouth as big as
most people seem to think it is.  Ester-c is a bit more $, but hugely
worth it for me.