The bottle is made by Brauer in South Australia.  It has a zero with a line
through it - is that the sign for the mother tincture?  The label just says
Cineraria mar (0+/) and homeopathic medicine 20 ml.  Then the practitioner has
written a label and stuck it on with the instructions 1 drop 4-5 times daily in
eyes.
Thanks
Rowena

  Rowena, I wonder if the tincture is the same as the stuff intended for eye
use?? for
  example:  Homeopathic Educational Services: Cineraria Eye Drops! Cineraria
Eye Drops! Quantity in Basket: none Code: QY-CIN Price: $17.84 Shipping Weight:
0.00 pounds. Quantity:. Cineraria is a traditional homeopathic ...
        www.homeopathic.com/Merchant2/merchant.
mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HES&Product_Code=QY-CIN - 9k -

  Ok, I have some cineraria tincture,.
    Anyway, I've just brought a coconut home with me and am wondering whether
to put some cineraria tincture in the cocounut milk and get the best of both
remedies.