From: Faith Saint Francis
Date: 04/13/05 08:35:18
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>phantom pains and their remolval

Marshalee wrote: Maybe this is a phantom pain?

It often happens, that when part of an organ is removed "pain" remains
there, as the 'memory' of that organ remains in the brain.

One example is the amputation of a leg, and the patient complaining of pain
in the foot of that leg.
Formerly they even gave injections for these symptoms (if I remember well is
was a gold-residue the injections were derived of). I don't know if they
still do.

What you can do in case of pain in the gall-bladder region is massage the
reflexzone. It is in the sole of the right foot. It will easily reveal
itself, by a painful sensation.
The exact poin is on the right side of the right foot, in the sole, halfway
on the 'ten o'clock' areafrom the exact middle of the sole with toe up.
If you want to, I can make you a Paint-drawing of the exact spot and send it
to your private e-mail, but it should be easily detectable whilst the pain
is so clear.
Love to serve,
Love you all,
Faith