Dan Nave wrote:
Edgar Cayce recommended massaging the body with a mixture of Olive Oil,
Castor Oil,

Especially on Castor Oil (palma Cristi or Ricinus) I would like to comment from our own practise, from our own experience: It is one of these 'miracle' treatments which for a long time doctors had no answer for.

May I recall a few instances:
Broken bones are healed faster by the application of these packs (I have the modus, the houtudu). Pains in neck and back and muscular pains are healed within three cycles of the Edgar Caye's method.

Now, with the ARE institution by the late Mr. Cayce and his family, medics are doing these treatments, and investigations are done very seriously.

Books and information can be obtained by memberschip of ARE. [I have NO interests there]

Love to serve,
Love you all,Faith