From: Sally Khanna
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 6:50 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Pink eye

Did you put CS directly in your eye, and what strength?

Thanks,
Sally

Laurie Bartlett <douglau...@comcast.net> wrote:
Well it worked!!!! My eye is all cleared up. Now I think I want to try my
hand at actually making CS. This is GREAT stuff. I have been a lurker but
have learned allot from you all. so any suggestions on beginning this
project? thanks all.

Laurie