Be careful of skin cancers, Brickey!~!  davido

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:39:32 EDT brick...@aol.com writes:
In a message dated 4/19/2005 9:03:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
faithstfran...@hotmail.com writes:
Due to my compu acting a bit strange at the end, I would like to know if
you
all received
I received it and downloaded great. Back in the 1980s when using an
infra-red laser I would find spots that caused some pain. DR Gordon
called them hurt spots and said to stay on them long enough for the pain
to be reduced. Next day the hurt spot would still be there only with less
pain. Removing hurt spots sometimes took several weeks. One of the uses
of that laser was to activate pressure points.
Brickey