Dear Richard,

I so appreciate your very kind reply. What I wasn't clear about in my post is that this is my "fur daughter". IOW, my dog. :-)

The compassion in your post really touched me.

Thanks again,
Raine

Richard Harris wrote:

Hi Raine,
Sorry to read of your daughter's eye problems. If you can't afford the proper eye care for her, please Get In Touch with Your Local Lions Club. Lions, of which I'm a proud member for over 50 years, is the largest Service Club in the world and our primary funcetion is Sight Conservation. Each year, we help needy individuals like your daughter. Please give us a chance. Read my Site and Blogspot and let me kbnow if I can help. Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711
www.rharrisinc.com